1. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic information, and other such ‘Personal Information’.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION:
We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, cookies, and other such ‘General Information’.
3. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. gasbeen.com collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Website and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If gasbeen.com is sold to a third party, or gasbeen.com otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case gasbeen.com would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
2. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you’ll receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website.
3. Other than as may be required in order to operate the Website, or as otherwise described in the Website Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. gasbeen.com operational purposes include, without limitation:
a. gasbeen.com use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. processing credit card payments, providing customer service, data hosting services), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
b. Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding gasbeen.com and the Website.
4. To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and gasbeen.com happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel, and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
5. Apart from aforesaid, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Site, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you’ve given us your permission to do so.
6.You may review or update the Personal Information that gasbeen.com holds in respect of your account by contacting gasbeen.com at email@example.com
4.TREATMENT OF GENERAL INFORMATION:
gasbeen.com also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. gasbeen.com may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of gasbeen.com customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
In no event will gasbeen.com or its parent, affiliates, licensees or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site or its products or services be liable in any manner whatsoever for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure (including loss of profits, loss of business or data, business interruption, and damages that result from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience, delay, or loss of the use of the site). The foregoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if gasbeen.com or its affiliates or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7.DISPLAY ADVERTISING (GOOGLE ANALYTICS):
gasbeen.com is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers. We do not and will not share your personal information with any other website under any circumstances. We have enabled Google Analytics (Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager Integration) on this site to help Google display our ads and content based on your buying preferences, ads you want to see and actions you want to take on the internet. To prevent your cookies from being collected and stop receiving interest-based ads from us on other websites, opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by clicking here.
8.CHILDREN PRIVACY INFORMATION:
gasbeen.com is a general audience website and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has submitted Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files. We understand that children may not fully understand all of the provisions of this Privacy Notice or make informed decisions about the choices that are made available to adult users of the Site. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. gasbeen.com does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to seek the consent of your parent or guardian to purchase products from the Site.
9. The Website may contain links to other websites:
Please be aware that gasbeen.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by gasbeen.com, and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there. gasbeen.com encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third party website that collects your Personal Information.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org